Website Design Service
Is Your Website Making You Money?
If it is not, then you should consider hiring YCIS to rebuild your site. We believe your website should be earning money for you, as such we design, plan and implement your site with that basic premise from the start.
No matter which sector your business lies, there are 5 basic business goals for websites:
- E-commerce: The goal is to achieve sales of products and services on your website.
- Lead Generation: The goal is to gather contact details of your customers and potential customers so that they can be offered products and services by your sales team
- Content Publishing: The goal is to have as many visitors as possible to generate revenues from advertising
- Online Information: The goal is to provide fast, easily navigated information.
- Branding: The goal is to drive awareness, engagement and loyalty.
These goals can be a matrix mix or a single goal, but once you identify which goals you want for your business, we will facilitate that for you.
For example, £199 will buy a 5 page brochure website, and this is what happens:
- We identify Branding, Lead generation, and Online Information as your basic business goals. It is decided that a 5 page brochure website is suitable for the stated business goals. Consultation of theme, colours, logos, text, and content are discussed together and provided to us.
- We produce the first prototypes. We iterate the first step to refine the prototype pages. Google Maps for location and contact forms are included to produce 4 pages that reflect the stated goals.
- Several steps of refining later, it is approved. The website has been proof-read, Search Engine Optimised (SEO or SEV), Analytics ready, social network ready and it is published.
- A Social Network business page is published on Twitter and/or Facebook to complement the website.
- A dynamic page on your website is included for a social network (Either Twitter or Facebook) (5th page), which is linked and enables you to update your business status with text, images and video so that your clients can find out what is happening to your business in real time.
- Your website is submitted to all the major search engines.
- We custom design QR codes encoded with your details and give you a 21x21cm laminated sign + insertion into website + digital files for you to print it on your stationery and business cards.
- One month after publishing, all pertinent analytics data for your website (How many visits, location, browser used, which pages were looked at and for how long, etc - Basic information that may help us understand your visitors better and help refine your website to earn more revenue) will be presented to you and discussed.
As you can see, YCIS offers great value for money and we have a support service that nobody else offers in the industry: Actionable data analysed by professionals to help your online business grow.